For more info, email Angela
American Heritage and Law Club
Saturday June 26, 2004
2:PM TO 6:PM
Topic: Admiralty Maritime Law
6521 S. Sepulveda Blvd. Westchester California 90045 (310) 645-0456
( on the NW Corner of Centinela and Sepulveda )
Culver City Border
Cindy Neun will be our special speaker (and I was told Larry Cohen might be here too!)
She will share with us what she has learned from the Jean Keating Seminars in Ohio.
The topics will be Admiralty Maritime Law and how it effects us in the courts. She will tell us what she has learned so far, and how she is proceeding in the courts.
She has learned the answers to questions like...
1. Why are we treated like we are invisible in the courts?
2. How can we attain relief and remedy in the court?
3. What does moving on the "private side" mean?
4. What do the statutes at large mean today?
5. We're on land. Why Admiralty Maritime Law?
6. How Cindy's IMF (Individual Master File) will play a significant roll in her sucesses in the upcoming trials.
And much much more!
She will have packets of materials and supporting documents available. You don't want to miss this one. We have the party room and it can seat up to a hundred people. So let's fill it up!
The knowledge she will share with us, along with her experiences of these last 2 years dealing with the government and in the courts, should make for a very interesting and enlightening workshop.
Definitely well worth the drive!
The Place: "Dinah's" this restaurant is one of those places that have been in business, like forever. It's almost a historical monument. The food is great and inexpensive. Attire: Casual
It's conveniently located to the freeway off ramp and has ample parking.
I hope to see you there! This is going to be great!