STILL VOICE MINISTRIES PRESENTS
DATE: FEBURARY 20-22, 2009 3 DAYS
LOCATION: CROWN PLAZA
1500 SOUTH RAYMOND AVE
FULLERTON , CA 92831
Donation of $195.00 (and 1 Silver Dollar date prior to 1963) will include Workbook and Continental breakfast
GUEST SPEAKER: ALEX CHRISTOPHER d/b/a Rioh.
THE AUTHOR OF “THE PANDORAS BOX”
Topics will be:
Who really owns the soil that you stand on in America and what their plans are for you and the history of how and why you do not own your land in over half of America .
- The workings of mortgages, mortgages foreclosures,
- The truth about mortgage bundling and the SEC, money matrix and mechanics
- Public and Private sides of money and banking, the Federal
- The DTCC and their part
- Declaring yourself a living man or woman, what documents you
need and how to prepare them so you are ready to Do battle in the
- History of our legal and court systems and all of the Fraud
- Court Case study that you can use to help yourself in court
- Who and what your county, sheriffs, police, court house, clerk of
court, judges really are.
- How to make a judge pay attention and behave.
- How to work with the IRS materials to pay obligations, retrieve
funds, setoffs, closure of court cases, etc.
- Information on 1099A and 1099OID process
- Current events and how it is going to affect us.
- Near Future events that will effect us all
- How to prepare for what is coming
- A brief overview of Pandora's Box.
A special room rate has been arraigned for attendees at $89.00 a night. Be sure to
mention the Foreclosure Seminar to make your room reservations and receive
that special rate.
Airport Transportation will be the super shuttle make reservations
Disclaimer: We function solely as an educational program. Our services are designed to provide accurate information in regard to the subject matter covered. All information is transmitted with the understanding that - We do not give legal advice - and we are not licensed to do so. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought. We do not give tax advice. Although every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this service, the publisher, author, agents, presenter, promoter, sub-contractors or employees assume no liability for errors and omissions. All services are published without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Furthermore, neither the publisher, author, agents, presenter, promoter, sub-contractors or employees shall be liable for any damages, either directly or indirectly arising from the use or misuse of this service or its information. Most problems are self-inflicted from lack of research; client should use extreme caution when using or applying any administrative remedy into their lives or situations. If you disagree with any of the disclaimer you should not attend. Our presenter is a “volunteer” and is not paid for their services.
1301 Melody Lane
Valdosta, GA 31601